GulfWise Commerce is ready and able to engage in substantive agriculture business relations between the United States and Cuba with dedication to work with both governments to create a long term, mutually beneficial business relationship.
SUMMARY OF RESOURCES
- Extensive contacts in the practicing and academic agricultural communities in the U.S. and in Cuba.
- Many years collective experience in establishing and maintaining academic, business, cultural, sports and philanthropic relationships between Cuban and U.S. institutions and individuals.
- A multi-generational commitment to agriculture and agricultural businesses.
- The best and most modern facilities for importing, processing and marketing many types of produce that may become permitted under U.S. law.
- A long established commitment to environmentally responsible agricultural practices, including preservation of freshwater resources, minimization of chemical fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides, and the promotion of organic food production.
We are accepting additional clients to discuss Cuba and US opportunities that are mutually beneficial to both countries while maintaining the governmental regulatory restrictions.
Currently advocating on behalf of Bon Secour Valley Ingredients and Woerner Family Companies.